Glowforge Wood Sign Project Vintage Truck Laser Seasonal Laser Cut File
This vintage truck seasonal wood sign project using the Glowforge is so adorable and super easy to put together.
Watch Me Make this Glowforge Wood Sign Project Vintage Truck Laser Seasonal Laser Cut File
This new Glowforge wood sign project is the newest laser cut file product in our shop. You can cut with your Glowforge easily and they make really cute and fun grab and go items at craft shows or to sell in your Etsy shop. Go a step further and make custom name welcome signs with them, too.
This seasonal vintage truck laser cut file is so easy to cut with your Glowforge or any laser cutter or CNC machine.
How My Vintage Truck Seasonal Sign Turned Out
For info on how I mask my wood, and more on magnets, check out my Lemon Banner tutorial.
- For this project I did use acrylic paint first. After using the denatured alcohol for cleanup, I noticed it wanted to wipe away some of the paint. This is fine for me as I did want a more distressed look. Juts don’t be super aggressive with wiping away soot and burn ashes from your wood with it.
Products Used in Glowforge Wood Sign Project Vintage Truck Laser Seasonal Laser Cut File
- Seasonal Vintage Truck laser cut file in our shop
- Adobe Illustrator – You don’t need this, but if you want more control over your vector files I recommend it. Some people use other apps for vector use (Affinity is one some people like)
- Glowforge – I use the Pro model, for a discount, use this link to get up to $500 off your Glowforge when you purchase through it*
- 1/4″ and 1/8″ Baltic Birch. I purchase mine from this guy. If they don’t have in stock shoot him a message and ask when. He’s so great at communicating!
- TransferRite Ultra 582U Medium Tact (I didn’t show this in the video, watch our Lemon banner video to see how)
- Magnets* to hold the Birch flat down on the crumb tray
- Acrylic Paint Colors: Martha Stewart Kiddie Pool*, Martha Stewart Cool Gray*, Folk Art White*, Apple Barrel True Navy*, Deco Art Cinnamon Drop* (you may find these cheaper in person at your hobby store)
- Stick Fast CA Thick*
- Denatured Alcohol for cleaning (I’m not sure you can buy this in California though so you are better off buying online). Mine is by Crown (and found at Home Depot in the cleaning section).
- Wood Palettes purchased from JoAnn in store.
Links marked with an asterisk* are affiliate links. I get some sort of payment when you use them. Use them, or don’t. It’s up to you!
Show Me Yours!
I’d love to see your finished seasonal vintage truck signs. Tag me on Instagram @almonogram so I can see how you did yours! Be sure to visit the shop to see all of the lemon goodies we’re adding this month.