Make this Gorgeous Farmhouse Lemon Banner Glowforge Laser Cut Project
This Glowforge project featuring our gorgeous Lemon Banner file in the shop is super cute and gives your farmhouse style decor a little bit of brightness you can love.
Watch Me Make this Lemon Banner on My Glowforge
I’ll walk you through all of the steps I take to create this adorable lemon wooden banner that would be perfect in your farmhouse, for party decor, or anyway you want. This design is super easy to create with your Glowforge or any laser cutter or CNC machine.
How My Lemon Banner Glowforge Project Turned Out
I ended up adjusting my jute string as I hung it up on my fireplace mantle and I just adore it! I created mine with the 9 total pieces (the file has three of each design but you can duplicate it or remove some as you wish!)
If you do re-size your pieces, make sure to leave the holes of your laser cut project as is, so they work with the jute I link you to to string the banner up easily.
This lemon banner looks super adorable with my farmhouse decor style on my mantle.
Products Used in The Glowforge Lemon Banner Tutorial
- Lemon Banner laser cut file in our shop
- Adobe Illustrator – You don’t need this, but if you want more control over your vector files I recommend it. Some people use other apps for vector use (Affinity is one some people like)
- Glowforge – I use the Pro model, for a discount, use this link to get up to $500 off your Glowforge when you purchase through it*
- 1/8″ Baltic Birch. I purchase mine from this guy. If they don’t have in stock shoot him a message and ask when. He’s so great at communicating!
- Low tact transfer tape* (I hate this stuff, but linking still) but hat I prefer is the TransferRite Ultra 582U Medium Tact
- Magnets* to hold the Birch flat down on the crumb tray
- Spray Paint Colors by Krylon ColorMaxx (primer + paint): Satin Meringue, Satin Pistachio, Satin White
- Stick Fast CA Thick*
- Natural Jute*
- Denatured Alcohol for cleaning (I’m not sure you can buy this in California though so you are better off buying online). Mine is by Crown (and found at Home Depot in the cleaning section).
Links marked with an asterisk* are affiliate links. I get some sort of payment when you use them. Use them, or don’t. It’s up to you!
Show Me Yours!
I’d love to see your banners in use! Tag me on Instagram @almonogram so I can see how you did yours! Be sure to visit the Banner section of our shop to see all of our banner files we are adding for you!