Please read these carefully before downloading or purchasing at The Laser Collective (formerly AL Monogram).
Laser vector files given to you for free are at no charge and may be used commercially following our commercial-use terms below.
Making a purchase of a digital laser vector file, or downloading a free design from us, does not transfer any rights to you. Copyright of our designs belongs to Holly McCaig Creative, LLC DBA The Laser Collective (formerly AL Monogram). You agree to all terms by purchasing or downloading from our website.
Personal and Commercial Standard License
This license is for personal use and standard finished product sales. When painted/stained and assembled, you may use our files under this license, ready for the customer to use and display. There are no limits to how many times you may use these files.
DIY Unfinished Blanks Extended License
This license includes the Personal and Commercial Standard License option listed above. In addition, this license will allow you to use our files to sell blanks and kits to your customers that are unfinished so they may assemble and paint their projects. There are no limits to how many times you may use these files.
The prices reflected on the product will match the licensing (if some of our listings are not updated with licensing options, please inquire as we are updating our products and may not have finished). Your license only covers that product that you purchased.
You may not:
- Share or give away as a gift any of our digital laser vector files through email, storage device, etc. This includes Facebook groups, forums, or other sharing methods.
- Modify our laser vector design files, like rearranging or removing parts of our design and claiming them as your own to sell them or give them away. You may modify it for your final use, but do not change it and say it's yours to sell the file.
- Use any laser vector files as logos/branding, but you may photograph a final project to use in your branding and marketing.
- Sell our laser vector designs as digital files, even in other digital products like patterned papers, backgrounds, or stickers.
- Use our laser vector files with any print-on-demand website like Cafe Press, Redbubble, Society 6, etc.
- Use our laser vector files for anything offensive that is harmful, racial, or pornographic that would harm our name.
- Use our laser vector files to create digital embroidery files or stencils, or stamps for sale.
- Use our designs as a wholesaler or sell to other companies at wholesale.
- Use our listing images for any reason. You will need to photograph your listings.
We do not require credit but appreciate it greatly.
Please note that we are NOT responsible for any trademark violations if you purchase and sell a trademarked phrase in the category you are selling your products. It would be best if you did your own trademark research before buying.
We will gladly answer you via our Contact Page if you have any questions.