In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make this set of Witchy Halloween ladder sign inserts with your laser cutter. And just because Halloween has passed already doesn’t mean you can’t grab these files for next year! You can grab our ladder signs laser file free in the Laser Library!
If you weren’t familiar, we have a laser-cutting subscription program. Members get access to many of our files months early before going on sale to the public, and this laser file set was one of them we released in August. Now it’s available to you!
Use Your Laser Cutter to Make Cute Halloween Mini Signs
Steps to Use Your Laser Cutter to Make Cute Halloween Mini Signs
Most people will be able to use our SVG laser file as is for woodland layered Christmas ornaments set with their laser cutter.
- I am using 1/8 Maple from Home Depot for this laser project. I pre-painted my materials with some interior paint mixed at my local hardware store. I love using painted pieces to cut as it is so much cleaner.
- Follow along with my video.
- The first steps of my videos are going to go over the files and how they may look or need to be adjusted for size, and I use the Glowforge app for this video. But you can use what I share with you on how to use my files with any laser app to understand my layers, the colors on my layers, and how I run things on my laser cutter.
- If you are using the laser files as they are or have adjusted your files and made a new SVG, start by dragging the files into your app. I’m using the Glowforge app, but you can use other laser-cutting applications and follow along.
- Fort his project; you’ll note various layers for scoring and cutting.
- Then you can cut out all of the pieces. I like using 3M Adhesive on my designs to make gluing small pieces like letters much easier and less messy than wood glue.
Join Our Laser Club
If you want access to files like this early with marketing photos and a 40% discount on all of my laser files in the shop, consider joining our Laser Club. This particular file was launched in July to our paid subscribers. Don’t wait 90 days for laser files! Get them early and ahead of the game with your customers. It only became public to shoppers this month. Please note that our Laser Club is only open for enrollment four times a year for two weeks. So don’t miss out.
Show Us Your Laser Cutting Work and Projects
Be sure to share your work with us on our Facebook Group. We’d love to see it.
Save Money on a Glowforge
Want to save on a Glowforge? Use my affiliate link. You can get $500 off a Pro model and $250 off a Plus model. I get the same amount in return to use on materials, and I have loved using my Glowforge!